Pasieki is a sleepy tiny village situated on the side of the forest. It is so tiny that even people from nearby places don’t know about it – there are no tourists, no cars. It is special. Once you find it, hidden at the end of the forest route, behind the gate of old willows, the plentitude of bisons, boars and cranes will take your breath away.
Our house was built in the traditional podlaski style, the roof covered with aspen wood chips and the walls of the living room made of hand-made logs taken from the old run-down cabin that used to be on its place. With the help and support of our friends, we managed to create a truly exceptional place, where the wood of the living room and the old orchard, create an unforgettable atmosphere. The best compliment we were paid was that our house looks as if it has been here since forever. We couldn’t have asked for more.
The house is situated on the land of 1,3ha on the side of Białowieża Forest – the garden is at your and circus wagon guests disposal.
The house is perfect for 1 – 6 people, there are:
- 3 bedrooms, each with a stylish bathroom (1st bedroom: 2 twin beds 90×200 that can be made into one double bed; 1 bed 90×190 situated in the alcove; 2nd bedroom: 2 beds – 180×200 and 90×200; 3rd bedroom is the smallest, one bed 140×200)
- dining room with a fire place, a stereo
- a porch attached to the dining room
- well equipped kitchen (fridge with a freezer, gas cooker with an electric oven, firewood stove and stove for baking bread, pots and pans, beautiful table setting, toaster, coffee maker, mixer /blender)
- utility room with a washing machine
- big hallway, porch and a patio
- there is also a grill (charcoal can be bought in Narewka)
- In the house you will find games for adults and children.
- Sandpit and the swimming pool for children are at your and circus wagon guests disposal.
How to get to Poland and then to Pasieki?
- It’s possible to travel to Warsaw by train, car, coach or by plane.
– How to get from Warsaw to Pasieki? You can choose:
- Travel by train from Warszawa Centralna (central station) to Białystok (2,5 h). From Białystok, transfer with our transport to Pasieki. Check the train times here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=fr/node/145
- Travel by coach with Plus Bus (https://plusbus.pl/), from Warsaw to Białystok (3 h 15) or Polski Bus (http://www.polskibus.com/). From Białystok- transfer with us, to Pasieki.
- Travel with our shuttle service, directly to Pasieki.