The romantic Mansard is located in the attic of the Bania building on the grounds of Rousseau’s Manor, and it offers a truly French atmosphere. There is an italian coffe machine, balcony with beach chairs, fireplace, and even a desk if you are in a creative mood. Together with other guests you can light the campfire and use the swimming pool (from July to August).
The apartment is perfect for 2 adults, it has central heating. It consists of:
- bedroom (2 single beds joined together) connected to a living room, with a stylish bar, cozy pouffes, fireplace, work space (desk)
- well-equipped kitchen including a fridge with freezer, electric two-burner cooker with an electric oven, pots and pans, mixer, table setting, Espresso machine
- bathroom (shower, washbasin, toilet)
- large balcony
How to get to Poland and then to Świnoroje?
- It’s possible to travel to Warsaw by train, car, coach or by plane.
How to get from Warsaw to Świnoroje? You can choose:
- Travel by train from Warszawa Centralna (central station) to Białystok (2,5 h). From Białystok, transfer with our shutttle service to Świnoroje. Check the train times here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=fr/node/145
- Travel by coach with Plus Bus (https://plusbus.pl/), from Warsaw to Białystok (3 h 15) or Polski Bus ( http://www.polskibus.com/). From Białystok- transfer with Naturelodge to Świnoroje.
- Travel with our shuttle service, directly to Świnoroje.