It’s impeccable to take a coffee or breakfast on his large terrace, and admire the wonderful view on Bialowieza forest. It’s ideal to listen to the birds, and why not, to observe them, to hear or see the majestic cranes.
The wagon is perfect for 2 adult people (double bed in separate bedroom) and 2 children (bunk bed in children’s room). The wagon is completely equipped, has bedrooms, bathroom/toilet and kitchen with a little dining room.
How to get to Poland and then to Pasieki?
- It’s possible to travel to Warsaw by train, car, coach or by plane.
– How to get from Warsaw to Pasieki? You can choose:
- Travel by train from Warszawa Centralna (central station) to Białystok (2,5h). From Białystok, transfer with our transport to Pasieki. Check the train times here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=fr/node/145
- Travel by coach with Plus Bus Express (https://plusbus.pl/), from Warsaw to Białystok (3 h 15) or Polski Bus (http://www.polskibus.com/). From Białystok- transfer with our transport to Pasieki.
- Travel with our shuttle service, directly to Pasieki.
You can find wagon pictures in our gallery