The circus wagon in Bialowieza forest- if you really want to enjoy every little moment, next to the nature and to feel the energy of primeval Bialowieza forest, that’s the best place for you!
Karandasz circus wagon, is fully equipped kitchen/dining room, bathroom/toilet, and a bedroom with double bed. There is electricity, hot water and gas. There is an ash tree flooring, the walls and the ceiling are insulated and covered with plasterboard and wood. There are mosquito nets in the windows.
In front of the wagon you will find a bonfire place, a big table perfect for summer feasts and an extremely tempting woven sofa in the shade of an old apple tree. View on the forest.
Perfect for 2 people: bedroom, bathroom/toilet, kitchen/dining room.
There is a wonderful view on the forest!
How to get to Poland and then to Pasieki?
- It’s possible to travel to Warsaw by train, car, coach or by plane.
– How to get from Warsaw to Pasieki? You can choose:
- Travel by train from Warszawa Centralna (central station) to Białystok (2,5h). From Białystok, transfer with our transport to Pasieki. Check the train times here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=fr/node/145
- Travel by coach with Plus Bus (https://plusbus.pl/), from Warsaw to Białystok (3 h 15) or Polski Bus ( http://www.polskibus.com/). From Białystok- transfer with our transport to Pasieki.
- Travel with our shuttle service, directly to Pasieki.