The circus wagon in Bialowieza forest- if you really want to enjoy every little moment, next to the nature and to feel the energy of primeval Bialowieza forest, that’s the best place for you!
“Grock” Circus Wagon
consists of two rooms (one with a double bed, one with a sofa bed for two people), well equipped kitchen (fridge, gas cooker with an oven, pots and pans, coffee maker, utensils, cups and glasses), big bathroom/toilet. Perfect for two adult people and two children. There is an ash tree flooring, the walls and the ceiling are insulated and covered with wood. There are mosquito nets in the windows.
Designed for 1-4 people: bedroom, bathroom/toilet, kitchen, living room with a sofa bed.
There is a wonderful view on the forest!
How to get to Poland and then to Pasieki?
- It’s possible to travel to Warsaw by train, car, coach or by plane.
– How to get from Warsaw to Pasieki? You can choose:
- Travel by train from Warszawa Centralna (central station) to Białystok (2,5h). From Białystok, transfer with our transport to Pasieki. Check the train times here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=fr/node/145
- Travel by coach with Plus Bus (https://plusbus.pl/), from Warsaw to Białystok (3 h 15) or Polski Bus (http://www.polskibus.com/). From Białystok- transfer with our transport to Pasieki.
- Travel with our shuttle service, directly to Pasieki.