The wagon is situated in the Stork Village Pentowo, near Tykocin, between Biebrza and Narew National Park. It’s a picturesque little village at Narew wetlands. In 2001 Pentowo was awarded the title of “European Stork Village”.
The birds love the 100-year-old manor and lands of Toczyłowski family. The nests – more than 20 – can be found in every possible place: the roofs, poles, trees, even on the thatched roof of a watchtower built for birdwatching. Our wagon is next to Toczyłowski manor.
Perfect for two adult people and two children (bunk bed, lower bunk – 2 people, top bunk – 2 people). Includes sleeping area, shower, kitchen/dining room with a fireplace. The toilet is outside the wagon, so called outhouse (exclusively for our guests).
How to get to Poland and then to Pentowo?
- It’s possible to travel to Warsaw by train, car, coach or by plane.
– How to get from Warsaw to Pentowo? You can choose:
- Travel by train from Warszawa Centralna (central station) to Białystok (2,5 h). From Białystok, transfer with our transport to Pentowo. Check the train times here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=fr/node/145
- Travel by coach with Plus Bus (https://plusbus.pl/), from Warsaw to Jezewo (3 h). From Jeżewo Stare- transfer with our transport to Pasieki.
- Travel with our shuttle service, directly to Pentowo.